Coaching is a partnership between the coach and you, the client, that provides a thought-provoking, creative, and supportive process for realizing your personal and professional potential. Coaches facilitate their clients’ self-discovery, growth, and goal achievement by providing a framework for exploration, learning, and accountability for progress toward goals.
Coaching is not counseling, therapy, consulting, or mentoring, although similar practices and theoretical frameworks may be used.
A coach supports you in meeting your personal and professional goals. Here are some examples of when you would hire a coach:
- Something urgent, compelling or exciting is at stake – a challenge, stretch goal or opportunity.
- You need to close a gap in knowledge, skills, confidence.
- You want to accelerate results.
- You’re feeling stuck and not sure how to proceed.
- There’s a lack of clarity with choices to be made.
- You want to put your work and life in balance.
- You want to identify your core strengths and how to leverage them.
- You want to clarify your life’s purpose.
- When you are starting a new venture & anticipate risk.
- In times of major change or unanticipated change.
You must be logged in to post a comment.