It’s hard to believe that we are almost at the end of another year. The last few have been strange & difficult. Most everyone I talk to though feels like they’ve learned something new about themselves during this period.
I invite you to take a few minutes to reflect on this strange & difficult period, using the following questions:
- What simple pleasures have you (re)discovered?
- What have you learned about yourself?
- What did you try that didn’t work, but through the process you learned something important?
- Who made a positive difference for you this year? (Have you told them?)
- What are you most proud of?
I invite you to join my newsletter mailing list which features insights and offerings.